Ample Bass Yinyang II aim to bring the Fodera Yinyang Bass sound to your studio.
- 6 GB of free hard disk space.
- Windows Vista or newer, Pentium 4 or Athlon processor with 2 GB RAM.
Mac OS X 10.7 or highe
, Intel-based Mac with 2 GB RAM.
- AU, VST, AAX or RTAS host application and professional sound card recommended. Stand-alone version included.
- 3184 Samples, Size:
5.1 GB, 24bit 44.1khz
- DFD(Direct from disk)
- Rich Fingering Noise - more vivid and realistic
- Each Cycle & Rhombic Sampling structure - Separate sample cycle for each note and vel layer to improve sample utilization
Sustain, Palm Mute, Natural Harmonic, Hammer On & Pull Off, Legato Slide, Slide in & out, Slap, Pop, Pop Slide In, Tap, Dead Note 13 articulations, Legato at random length & pitch & poly.
- Auto Buzz system
- Virtual Active and Passive pickup
- Alternate Tuner & lowest to B
- Capo Logic - Intelligent play according to bass rules.
- CPC(Customized Parameters Control), any button knob etc can be controlled by MIDI CC or Automation
- Poly Legato
- Slide Smoother
- Combined Keyswitches - combine 2 articulations via pressing 2 keyswitches at the same time
- Open String First
- Manual vibrato wheel designed specifically for string instruments
- Capo - Transpose without need to modify midi.
- The Tab Player can load and play several prevalent guitar\bass tablature file formats. Users can load, display and playback any specific track inside a tablature file. When used in DAWs, the Tab Player also allows users to export the tablature as an audio file.
- The Tab Player supports all the fingering, looping, chords, articulations and other markers in the loaded tablature. Supported articulations include: Strum, Natural Harmonic, Artificial Harmonic, Hammer On/Pull Off, Trill, Bend, Tremolo Bar, Legato Slide, Slide In, Slide Out, Vibrato, Tremolo Picking, Palm Mute, Slapping, Popping, Tapping, Let Ring, Staccato, Dead Note, Grace Note, Ghost Note, Accentuated Note, Fade In, etc.
- As a built-in function, the Tab Player works seamlessly with the Ample Sound instrument engine, which has extremely customized guitar playing logic so as to model a real world guitar being played. The Tab Player can even judge on its own to automatically add some refining articulations when it thinks it is appropriate, such as slapping on strings or body, or other realistic and indispensable noises.