Ample Guitar P aim to bring the PRS Artist Custom Guitar sound to your studio.
- 6298 Samples, Size: 4.46 GB, 24bit 44.1khz
- DFD(Direct from disk)
- Controllable Resonance Sound >>Details
- Rich Fingering Noise - more vivid and realistic >>Details
two Instrument libraries to fit different needs >>Details
- Each Cycle & Rhombic Sampling structure - Separate sample cycle for each note and vel layer to improve sample utilization >>Details
- Sustain, Hammer On & Pull Off, Legato Slide, Slide in & out, Palm Mute, Popping, Natural Harmonic, Strum 10 articulations,
Legato at random length & pitch & poly >>Details
- Supports AU, VST, RTAS, AAX, AAX 64bit, Mac and Win, 32bit and 64bit
- Amplesound's products are now Watermarked
- Capo Logic - Intelligent play according to guitar rules.
- Doubling Guitars - different samples at L & R >>Details
- CPC(Customized Parameters Control), any button knob etc can be controlled by MIDI CC or Automation >>Details
- Manual vibrato wheel designed specifically for string instruments >>Details
- Poly Legato >>Details
- Slide Smoother >>Details
- Doubling Keyswitches - combine 2 articulations via pressing 2 keyswitches at the same time >>Details
- Poly Repeater >>Details
- Open String First Function >>Details
- Alternate Tuner
- Reverb, Stereo Delay, Chorus, Phaser, Compression, EQ, Overdrive, Wah-Wah 8 FXs >>Details
- The Tab Player can load and play several prevalent guitar tablature file formats. Users can load, display and playback any specific track inside a tablature file. When used in DAWs, the Tab Player also allows users to export the tablature as an audio file.
- The Tab Player supports all the fingering, looping, chords, articulations and other markers in the loaded tablature. Supported articulations articulations include: Strum, Natural Harmonic, Artificial Harmonic, Hammer On/Pull Off, Trill, Bend, Tremolo Bar, Legato Slide, Slide In, Slide Out, Vibrato, Tremolo Picking, Palm Mute, Popping, Tapping, Let Ring, Staccato, Dead Note, Grace Note, Ghost Note, Accentuated Note, Fade In, etc.
- As a built-in function, the Tab Player works seamlessly with the Ample Sound instrument engine, which has extremely customized guitar playing logic so as to model a real world guitar being played. The Tab Player can even judge on its own to automatically add some refining articulations when it thinks it is appropriate, such as slapping on strings or body, or other realistic and indispensable noises.
- Strumming is an important factor of guitar playing. By taking advantage of the Ample Guitar Strummer engine, the Tab Player can not only mingle different articulations into strumming, but can also alternate between strumming several strings (i.e. multiple notes) simultaneously and strum at a particular string (i.e. one note).
- 14 Strum notes + 28 playing modes for each chord >>Details
- Strumming Legato - both Slide and HP can be played in strummer >>Details
- Easy Strum Time Control via the velocity >>Details
- Mute Depth >>Details
- Strum time total, each, Velocity, Swing, 4 humanization settings >>Details
- Customized Chords and positions on Select or Detect 2 modes >>Details
- Chord inversions to Positions >>Details
- Strum SEQ with customized rhythm >>Details
- Delicate presets >>Details